PE & Sports Premium
Rosemellin School PE Intent Statement:
At Rosemellin School, our intent is that high quality Physical Education is delivered to all children by focusing on the following 5 Key Indicators:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity of 60 minutes or more each day, 30 minutes of which should be in school.
2. The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3. The increased confidence, knowledge and skills for all staff in teaching of PE and sport.
4. Broader experience of a range of activities offered to all pupils.
5. Increased participation in competitive sport.
To support this, we use the Youth Sport Trust ‘CompletePE’ planning document, with linked initiatives and training. We are also part of the Crofty Schools PE Alliance which provides further opportunities for a range of different activities, and competitive sport.
Furthermore, we highly value the development of staff training in PE, to ensure that PE is delivered across our school by our class teachers.
Please use the links below for further information: